Artist: Backstreet Boys
Title: This Is Us
Label: Sony Music Entertainment
Store Date: Sep-30-2009
Genre: Pop

“This Is Us” is the seventh studio album from The Backstreet Boys. On This Is Us, Nick Carter, Howie Dorough, Brian Littrell and AJ McLean collaborated with a powerhouse suite of producers and songwriters, including T-Pain, Max Martin, RedOne (Lady GaGa’s ‘Just Dance’ and ‘Poker Face’), Soulshock and Karlin, Jim Jonsin ((Lil Wayne’s ‘Lollipop’, T.I.’s ‘Whatever You Like’), Brian Kennedy (Rihanna’s ‘Disturbia’, Chris Brown’s ‘Forever’, Jennifer Hudson), and Claude Kelly (co-writer Britney ‘Circus’ and Kelly Clarkson’s ‘My Life Would Suck Without You’).

Track List:

01 Straight Through My Heart.mp3
02 Bigger.mp3
03 Bye Bye Love.mp3
04 All Of Your Life (You Need Love).mp3
05 If I Knew Then (What I Know Now).mp3
06 This is us.mp3
07 PDA.mp3
08 Masquerade.mp3
09 She's A Dream.mp3

10 Shattered.mp3
11 Undone.mp3


Bonus Disc

01 All In My Head (Bonus Track).mp3
02 Callin' Your Name (Bonus Track).mp3
03 Don't Try This At Home (Bonus Track).mp3
04 Fallen Angel (Bonus Track).mp3
05 Funny Face (Bonus Track).mp3
06 Helpless (Bonus Track).mp3

07 Hologram (Bonus Track).mp3
08 International Luv (Bonus Track).mp3
09 Straight through my heart (Jason Nevins mixshow remix) (Bonus Track).mp3
10 Trouble (Bonus Track).mp3








0 comments:

Post a Comment