By generating an error message, the computer tries to convey that something is wrong. At least that is what an error message is supposed to do. But all that will change when you take a look at the following error messages. Please bear in mind that these are all real error messages.

No Keyboard Error


This is one of the first error messages I came across when I first bought my computer. The problem was that I had forgotten to plug in my keyboard. I found the error message to be hilarious because it asks you to press F1 or DEL when it knows that no keyboard is connected.

Unknown error?


This is one of the strangest error messages I have ever come across in Windows ME. Guys, what am I supposed to understand from this message?

No Error?




One of the weirdest error messages we have seen in Macromedia Dreamweaver is this one. It's very clear that it is an error, but the text states otherwise. So who are we supposed to trust?

Money laundering?


This is a funny error in Microsoft Money 98 which doesn't make any sense at all. We think Money 98 is trying to cover-up some misappropriation of funds in this way. What do you think?

Excel 97 doesn't want to quit


Excel 97 gives this error if you press the F8 function key at the wrong time - it simply refuses to let you quit the application.




0 comments:

Post a Comment