Feelings Of A Broken Heart...



What if I lead the way,
what if I make mistakes (will you be there?)
what if I change the world,
what if I take the blame (will you be there?)

I remember going back,
to the place we used to lay,
But I keep losing track.
And now the days they all turn black,
And our dreams all start to fade,
But there's no turning back.

Cause the world keeps turning,
so y do u lie when u say that u luv me.
And my heart's still burning,
take me away n set me free.

What if I change the world,
If I lead the way,
What if I be the one ,
who takes the blame.

What if I can't go on without you,
What if I graduate,
What if I can't,
What if I don't..........

Now I'm slowly givin' up,
As the world keeps losin' faith,
And you still turn your back.
Now the path I follow ,
takes a toll on me, on you,
But there's no turning back.

Coz i'm still waitin',
for u to come n take me away,
n im still screamin',
for u to come n save me.

What if I told u that i luv u,
that ur the one i want.
wud u take me in ur arms,
n never let me go?

What if its too late to 4get things,
the things u did to me,
what if i went away,
wud u still remember me?

I'll be waiting here,
4 u to come.
I'll be waiting here,
coz I love u more than anything ,
n u mean the world to me.

I open my eyes,
i try to see ,
but im blinded,
by the white light.

i cant remember how,
i cant remember y,
im lyin' here 2nite...

n i can't stand the pain,
n i cant make it go away,
no i cant stand the pain.....

how cud this happen to me,
i've made my mistakes,
got nowhere to run,
the night goes on ,
as i'm fadin' away.
i'm sick of this life,
i just wanna scream....

evrybody's lyin',
i try to make a sound,
but no one hears me.

im slippin' off the edge,
im hangin' by a thread,
i wanna start this over again.

so i try to hold,
onto a time when,
nothin' matterd.
n i can't explain wat happend,
n i cant erase the ,
things that u've done.
no i can't.....

Coz there's only hate,
There's only tears.
There's only pain,
There is no love here.
So what can i do?

There's only lies,
There's only fear.
There's only pain,
There is no love here.

Broken down like a mirror smashed to pieces,
I learnd the hard way ,
to shut my mouth n smile.
If these walls could talk,
they would have so much to say.
Cause everytime I fight, the scars are gonna heal,
But they're never gonna go away.

Im falling,
Im screaming,
Im stuck in the same old nightmare.
Ur lying,
Ur crying,
There's nothing left to salvage.
Kick the door coz this is over,
Get me out of here!

I just don't wanna,
waste another day..
I'm trying to make things right,
But you shove it in my face.
And all those things uv,
done to me I can't erase..
And I can't keep this inside,
It's time to say goodbye.

On the first day that I met you,
I should have known to walk away,
I should have told you you were crazy,
And disappeard without a trace.
But instead I stood there waiting,
Hoping you would come around,
But you always found a,
way to let me down..

I just don't want to waste another day,
It's time to say goodbye.
Cause things will never be the same,
so it's time for me to fly.
You make me think I need to walk away,
It's time to say goodbye...
It's time for me to fly.

After all the things I've done for you,
You never tried to do the same,
It's like you always playd the victim,
And I'm the one you always blamed.

When you need someone to save you,
when you think you're going to drown,
u just wrap your arms around me,
n pull me down..

but now u can't coz,
now I'm gone,It's too late,
u can't fix ur mistakes.
i was trying to save you from you..
so you scream,So you cry,
i can see,thru your lies,
ur just trying to change me..
tryin' to break me..

Sumwhere in the distance,
there's a place for me to go,
i don't want u to hate me,
but I think u need to know.
ur weighing on my shoulders,
And i'm sick of feeling down,
So i guess it's time for me to say goodbye........




By:Vignesh.................


Keep Smiling...................



0 comments:

Post a Comment