Forever in love...


At the sweet age of eighteen they fell in love with one another,
inseparable they began sharing so much together...
telling each other how they felt each and every day,
with a hug a kiss usually going a long way...
a young man a young lady, one day they hoped to be,
a married couple for the world to see...
Seven years later still together they were,
a love so strong everyone knew for sure...
both college graduates with careers of their own,
tonight was the night he'd make it known...
he had wine on the table with roses so true,
when she came home tonight he'd welcome her with a sweet I love you...
Inviting her inside taking off her coat,
taking her by the hand into the kitchen, when he then brought out this note...
down upon his knees he would begin to say,
all my life i have waited for this day...
from day one I know you were the one,
that would bring me happiness make my life so much fun....
With this ring I devote to you my life,
will you marry me become my lovely wife...
she hugged him so tightly with a soft kiss, saying she'd be,
that wife he's always had a dream to see...
they were married that summer along the coast so clear,
on a day so perfect with family and friends near...
Thirty five years later again here they are,
coming for their sons wedding from a far...
still forever in love as they were from day one,
holding each other being there for their son...
bright, so cute, together in love so true,
sharing a sweet kiss as their son says I do...










0 comments:

Post a Comment