Goodbye To My Friend...


The thought of you leaving just breaks my heart,
my Best friend you became, from the very start...
you were so sweet n compassionate so friendly to me,
now your leaving, I just can't see...
the workplace ever being the same,
as it was when you first came...
The tears I cry on this day,
as your leaving I must say...
your my Best frnd I got to know,
wishing I had the power to tell you don't go...
oh how I will miss you so very much,
times together your warm touch...
I wish the best in whatever you'll do,
inside my heart always lies a place for you...
we always shared good times not bad,
you leaving really does makes me sad...
I will always keep a memory of your face,
the times together spent at the workplace...
Goodbye my friend,my life I will say to you,
your friendship has always been so precious and true...
your smiles and heart lies within,
as it has always been...
goodluck farewell please remember I,
as I watch you go waving a sad goodbye...









0 comments:

Post a Comment