Everyday...


Everyday I sit looking into your eyes,
stunned but amazed at what I visualize...
a life with you forever so true,
with a beautiful girl that I've found in you...
so far away yet our loves so strong,
for god knows together is where we belong...
I can't believe whats happening to me,
for all so long i've wished for thee...
I love you so much that I want to grow,
old with you forever I know...
one day a dream will come true,
I believe it will start with you...
Happiness surrounds me night n day,
even when you've been so far away...
everyday lying looking up in the sky,
telling myself I must be the luckiest guy...
To have a girl as wonderful as you,
in love for all eternity forever so true...
having faith believing what is real,
everyday your love I feel...










0 comments:

Post a Comment