When You...


When you touched my face I couldn't believe,
the warmth throughout my body I'd instantly received...
when you kissed my lips the sparks just flew,
inside my heart I just knew...
you were the one meant for me,
with you I always wanted to be...
When you held me tight I had no fear,
for I always knew you'd be near...
when you looked in my eyes I must say,
i'm mesmerized by your beauty every day...
i'm amazed by everything you simply do,
I ache so much cause i'm wanting you...
When you smile at me a sparks a flame,
wanting you knowing you feel the same...
when you talk to me I melt inside,
for I visual myself forever by your side...
in love I am with a woman so true,
a beautiful lady I found in you...
When you walked away the tears would fall,
I would miss you so much waiting for your call...
when your voice i'd hear i'd jump so high,
happiness you'd bring to this lonesome guy...
with you i've found i'm so complete,
thankful for getting the chance to meet...
When you entered my life you were the one,
each day there after nothing but fun...
when you come in my presence there is always a glow,
love and happiness I surly know...
that your the woman thats meant for me,
forever together I can truly see...











0 comments:

Post a Comment