My Greatest Love...


Your smile i've captured like you wouldn't know,
melting inside my inner soul...
your beautiful green eyes light up my way,
making life much brighter every day...
compassion in your heart to ease my pain,
your beauty in life I have truly gained...
Your the magic the spark that ignites my flame,
the essence of happiness I surly have proclaim...
wanting nothing more than to be,
the man and love for you to see...
eternity with the girl I found so true,
gods placed me here to be with you...
The passion expressed continues to grow,
when we're together I just know...
our feelings so rich our love so pure,
loving you forever I can assure...
your the light in my life the sparkle in my eye,
in my heart I'll hold you high...
A girl with dignity I cherish so much,
strong and knowledgeable with a loving touch...
each day there after you continued to show,
the love and compassion and I just know...
It amazes me like you wouldn't believe,
asking god why I was lucky to have receive...
an angel to love me like you do,
showing me ways to live so loving and true...










0 comments:

Post a Comment