Lost Without You...


I tried so hard to put behind,
the memory of you upon my mind...
your tender touch your sweet smell,
each time around me my heart would swell...
so easily aroused by you near by,
off in a distant I now sit to cry...
The softness of your lips placed upon me,
had my heart racing wild and free...
it was magic a natural high,
a moment cherished for you and I...
I can't believe it's been a year,
memories of you I hold near...
I feel it daily for this is true,
I have just not gotten over you...
I can still feel you deep inside,
can't seem to place you far behind...
where did we simply go wrong,
for now I do know where I belong...
together with you to share this dream,
is it possible, does it seem...
that we can make it true one day,
together happily we can say...
right now it hurts for it is real,
we're not together the hurt I feel...











0 comments:

Post a Comment