My Friend....


When I needed a friend to talk to,
in a time when no one cared it was you...
when I needed a laugh or to cry,
you offered your friendship and stood by...
when at times I gave up became depressed,
you were there to encourage me lift my stress...
You were always there to lend your ear,
to hear my complaints, gripes and fears...
when I was alone it was always you,
to offer support like a friend would do...
to make me smile when I was blue,
my days became bright because of you...
When my day would finally come to an end,
i'd find myself sitting thanking you my friend...
so as long as i'm here you'll have no clue,
how happy i am to have a friend as you...
your friendship means the world to me,
asking myself how can this be...
Blessed by a friend I find so sweet,
someone I thank god I got to meet...
you are my buddy you are my friend,
always forever till thee end...









0 comments:

Post a Comment