Lost Love...


As the sunsets over the ocean so wide,
I can hear your voice from deep inside...
missing my touch the love in my heart,
wanting so much to make a new start...
Contemplating the return to someone so dear,
yet not wanting to be hurt again sitting in fear...
your smile so clear crashing before the waves in the sea,
sending shivers all over tingling all over me...
An up and down relationship going on one year,
since we broke off something I found sincere...
it has been rough I won't deny,
each day without you that goes by...
I hear you've moved on your doing alright,
but thoughts of you still linger throughout my night...
will I ever overcome the love I once had,
or will I simply stay forever so sad...
Skipping pebbles across the ocean so wide,
reminiscing about times with you by my side...
tears of joy mixed with pain,
sitting here i'm going insane...
Visualizing someone that's in my past,
not forgetting a love that was my last...
still true to me I must say,
not knowing what will happen each and every day...
So as time goes on what will come to be,
I must accept and honestly see...
if fate shall have it there will be a new start,
and happiness back inside my heart...










0 comments:

Post a Comment