Sadness - Happiness...


Tears of sadness well up my eyes,
my happiness is gone I've come to visualize...
my heart has been broken right in two,
I sit here crying wanting you...
to hold me close throughout each night,
saying everything will be alright...
the pain inside hurts so much,
alone I hunger for your touch...
tears rolling down my cheek,
for my happiness is gone that I've once seek ed...
sadness has me feeling down,
please someone come lift this frown...
let me hide or go away,
for this truly has been my worst day...
i'm crying not tears of joy,
but because my happiness has been destroyed...
sadness has taken over me,
happiness I yearn to one day see...
the feeling of joy inside my heart,
have this sadness slowly depart...
it's not fun feeling this way,
on what was my worst day...
if the sun shines high where happiness may be,
please have sent right back to me...












0 comments:

Post a Comment