A Special Day.....


Capturing the beauty just you and I,
we're on a hot air balloon up in the sky...
sailing the skies so quiet and free,
wanting to hold you close to me...
moving right along looking down below,
oh what a sight such a beautiful show...
Peaceful above the clouds so high,
in love with you it is I...
no troubles nor worries way up here,
I have what matters I need not fear...
with you by my side I do know,
loving you forever we shall grow...
Bright blue sky going on for miles,
looking at you your beautiful smile...
kissing you softly up above,
i'm giving you all my love...
on a day we don't want to end,
our balloon is starting to descend...
While on the ground with a bottle of wine,
we toast to our love that will always remain...
forever and eternal will be us two,
a couple in love blessed so true...
kissing your lips holding you so tight,
on what was such a special night...







0 comments:

Post a Comment