Greatest Love...


You bring me laughter when I'm down,
always there to lift my frown..
you hold me tight when I'm cold,
you'll stand by me as I grow old...
loving me like no other,
gentle and sweet just like a mother...
Your love is pure forever true,
inside my heart is a place for you...
the touch of your lips against my skin,
softness so smooth brushing against my chin...
words of compassion forever sweet,
however was I so lucky to have meet...
my dearest love I hold so dear,
for never do I have to fear...
honest and truthful in loving me,
always forever it is she...
the woman I love have given my heart,
to live this life never depart...
A beauty I've found upon thee eye,
captured my heart chose to be by...
her side through good times n bad,
to comfort her on days she's sad...
she is my life she is my love,
she is the greatest gift from up above...









0 comments:

Post a Comment