I Want To...


I want to take your hand and walk tonight,
along the shores while the feeling so right...
I want to kiss you lips underneath the moon,
whisper in your ear i'll be in your life real soon...
I want to hold you close to feel your heat,
let you know how happy I was to have meet...
a woman as you to have come into my life,
would make one day a wonderful wife...
I want to love you endlessly like never before,
giving you my all with so much more...
to sit with you be the one,
to fullfill your dreams then have some fun...
I want to share with you what I feel,
for you my love is oh so real...
kissing you softly keeping you in my arms,
letting you know your safe your all harm...
I want to be the only man for you,
to love and honor I shall do...
forever and ever till thee end,
even if you just need me as your friend...
I want to love you like I can do,
being everything to precious you...
my pride and joy my true soul mate,
you'll always be since that first date...











0 comments:

Post a Comment