My Friends...


To walk away I can not do,
it breaks my heart right in two...
my friends so real so full of love,
a gift sent down from god above...
away from you I can not go,
for friendships are forever your love does show...
so I continue to write what I feel,
for loved ones and friends I find so real...
friends of mine I find to be,
loyal true honest to me...
walking away I just can't do,
it's because of each one of you...
a friend so dear to my heart,
I just can't leave suddenly depart...
at times when we are not face to face,
inside my heart lies a place...
for friends like you forever belong,
in my life making me strong...
weakness shall not prevail,
friends like you all have set my sail...
I will continue to flow I will grow,
as the writer you all do know...
my love is real for all of you,
my friends are all so wonderful and true...








.



0 comments:

Post a Comment