I Am...



I am the light
I am the night
I am the sun and moon
I am the useless guitar that is still not in tune

I am the crooked tree still standing here
I am the old one you should not fear
Though I am the most dangerous around
Still, I am planted in the ground

I am the color orange in your crayon box
The same color as a fox
Or maybe I am the same color as the ocean blue
No, I'm the clear color that is nothing but see through

I am the clean shoelace you tie everyday
The same shoelace you had since last may
I am the pair of pants with the broken fly
The new pair of pants you got in july

You know, my friend, I am everything you see
Everything you wish and want to be
Though, there is one thing i cannot do
No matter how hard i try, I will never be YOU....





Dedicated To: Srk...................
From :Pavan...............



Keep Smiling.......................



0 comments:

Post a Comment