The Woman Of My Dreams...


When at times I feel like running away,
in your arms is where i'd like to stay...
to feel your touch you'll ease my pain,
happiness in my heart I know i'll gain...
From day one I knew you'd be,
the love of my life for all of me...
when I looked into your eyes I saw so much,
wanting each time to feel your touch...
when I was down and feeling blue,
you wrapped your arms around me saying I love you...
your gentle touch your soft embrace,
the sweet smile upon your face...
my heart was set my life complete,
for I knew I was in love with you my sweet...
I wanted to shed tears of joy,
being with you I always enjoy...
your fragrance had me wanting you more,
I couldn't find myself walking out your door...
I was madly in love with what could be,
the woman of my dreams I saw for me...











0 comments:

Post a Comment