If I Was...


If I was to close my eyes and vision a place,
beside you i'd be wrapped up in your embrace...
out in the distance, watching the sunset,
you n I reminiscing about when we first met...
loving you again and again,
talking and laughing about times back when...
If I was to close my eyes I know I'd see,
the beautiful woman I married for me...
reaching out to touch your sweet face,
sitting watching the sunset somewhere someplace...
still in love, crazy about you,
my love forever given so true...
So if I was to close my eyes, off to sleep I go,
thoughts of you always i'd want you to know...
happiness in love i'll always be,
with you my sweet that gods blessed with me...
time won't change the way I feel,
for your the one forever I'll love so real...










0 comments:

Post a Comment