Inside My Heart...(Played On My Guitar)



Shadows fill an empty heart ,
as love is fading,
from all the things that we are ,
but are not saying.
can we see beyond the scars,
n make it to the dawn?

Change the colors of the sky.
n open up too
the ways you made me feel alive,
the ways I loved you.
4 all the things that never died,
to make it through the night,
n love will always find you.

What if you're making me
all that I was meant to be?
what if our love never went away?
what if it's lost behind
words we could never find?
save me before it's too late,
just take me away

The sun is breaking in your eyes
to start a new day.
this broken heart can still survive
with a touch of your grace.
shadows fade into the light.
n I am by your side,
where love will find you.

Now that we're here,
now that we've come this far,
just hold on.
There is nothing to fear,
4 I am right bside you.
4 all my life,
i am yours.

U, u got me
thinkin' it'll be alright.
u, u told me,
to come and take a look inside.
u believed me,
in every single lie.
but i, i failed you this time.

n it feels like tonight.
i can't believe i'm broken inside.
can't you see that
there's nothing that I wanna do,
but try to make it up to you?
n it feels like tonight,

I was waiting
4 the day u'd come around.
i was chasing,
n nothing was all I found.
from the moment u came into my life,
u showed me what's right.

n it feels like tonight.
i can't believe I'm broken inside.
can't you see that there's nothing that i wanna do,
but try to make it up to you?
so plz set my life right
n save me

I never felt like this b4.
just when I leave, I'm back for more.
nothing else here seems to matter.
in these ever-changing days,
ur the one thing that remains.
i could stay like this forever.

coz ur the one i luv
n i'd do anything 4 u
coz ur the one that i need
plz say ur luv for me is true

don't leave me alone here
n just walk away
coz u know,that
whenever u need me
ill b there with u
right bside u...



By:Vignesh.................


Keep Smiling.................



0 comments:

Post a Comment